Monday, October 6, 2008

Someone to meet

I've recently discovered a new blog that consistently thrills me. The Storialist writes poems inspired by fashion photos from The Sartorialist. Both blogs are simple and elegant, and I'm addicted.

The Storialist in particular breaks all preconceptions of poetry as a random act. Rather, it's an affirmation that daily practice and attention does make for excellent poetry. I don't know this author, but I do know his or her eye and heart, and so should you. Here is today's post--especially good.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

1 comment:

Hannah Stephenson said...

Oh, oh, oh! I am touched by your mention and kind words. Right back at you!

Thank you, my writing friend...

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.